FO: Aviatrix & Saartje's Booties set

I had to wait to post this just in case my friend the mom-to-be ever glances this way, so here are a few photos of a fun baby set I managed (for the first time ever!) to complete before the baby comes!

DSC02839

The yarn is Lily Chin Gramercy superwash merino, in a nice bright turquoise that should work for any gender :) I used Fleegle's seamless bootie recipe, not for the first time.

DSC02837

The Aviatrix hat (Rav link) is one of the cutest little hats I've ever seen for a baby, and the adjustable chin strap means it'll last for more than one season, I hope!

IMG_0148

I heard from my dear friend A a couple of days ago, she is very happy with the little package I sent, and I am excited for the coming addition to her wee family. Hooray!

IMG_0147

Comments