a little action

A couple of weeks ago my dear friend SubliminalRabbit passed along a lovely little award to me, and I'm finally going to pass it along to some other bloggers who I follow and admire! I've just had a look around and found lots of people who've gotten this 'award' in the past two months but I'm not sure how it started. So here is the text that accompanies it, though I'm not sure where it originated:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

I can't help but recognize SubliminalRabbit as a true friend and Beigeberry as well - both fabulous knitters. Ladysaphira is also an inspiration, with her spinning and designing abilities. I never fail to check on Stitchywitch aka Green Apples, who churns out more knitting in a month than I do in a year - and it all looks incredible! L33t Kn1tx0r is a clever momma with beautiful kids and a wonderful ability to adapt patterns and yarns to her needs. Cmeknit is a blogger who has really similar tastes to my own - in colors, yarns and patterns, so I always enjoy seeing what she is up to, and she turns projects out very quickly as well! Knit Nutt is a cheerful soul who always makes me smile with her optimism and happy knitting projects, especially with bright colors! Last but not least, I find that the ADD Knitter is well worth checking in on. There's an inspiring hat show going on over there at the moment! And even though I've come up with eight so far, I'll go ahead and throw one more out there, since SubliminalRabbit put me in her list, and that probably means I should not include her in the original eight. So finally we have Rose-Kim Knits - her weekly "Thursdays are for what the hell is this?" posts are snort-worthy. I'm sure I've forgotten someone great. So pass this happy goodness along!

Comments