Knit Camp 2010

While I was home in Vermont I got lucky and the timing was perfect to attend my first ever knitting retreat: KnitCamp!

DSC02307

It was easy camping, with a leanto, lots of yummy food, and friends. And knitting for two days straight. With s'mores. What is not to like?

DSC02310

(that would be my knitting, a pink cardigan I'll show off later...)

Super pancakes and amazing maple smoked thick cut bacon:

DSC02303

We almost had a coffee disaster (ok, we totally had a coffee disaster) but it all turned out ok in the end, see these smiles?

DSC02302

Breakfast the second morning was gorgeous french toast and breakfast sausages from BH's parents, I do love knowing where my meat comes from:

DSC02318

This is Petey, he totally made our circle of knitters his pack and made sure to investigate anyone who came near. The rest of the time he snoozed quietly.

DSC02311

Comments

Post a Comment