WIP: Handkerchief Tee

This got put down for a few weeks in favor of the simpler Damson, but I really do like how it's turning out so I'm trying to work through it again. I have to follow the lace chart for every row but I know the pattern well enough now that I can tell when I've gone off the rails, so that's something.

DSC01928

I've finished one of the top pieces, and am nearly halfway through the second one. Then I get to join them together and work the skirt piece, and I think it'll go fairly quickly. I also located the elusive 7th ball, hiding below a bunch of other summery cotton I'd like to use in the next month or two, and I think it'll take just about as much of the Elann Nilo as I have to finish this project.

DSC01927

Comments

  1. Wow, that is coming along very nicely. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment