busy day

moved into a new apartment today...well, moved a carload anyway. Back in the house now, not the apt. very frustrating and hot work on a humid Sept Saturday. Caught a bit of the men's US Open Semi-finals before I left, the end of the second match when I returned, and watched the women's final tonight. Uninspiring, but I did bring Josephine from her blocking station in the basement and seam her shoulders and pick up and knit and BO sts on the neckline. just the side-seaming, armhole edging (skipping cap sleeves!) and bottom hem edging to go. she's going to be soooo pretty. lower back is hurting though and I need to get to bed! pictures soon.

Comments

  1. assuming my patch makes it through the wash, i'll be on the lookout for something i think you'd like!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment